Shopper Insights: Trending 2021 Consumer Health Trends & Plant-Based Substitutes Spotlight
This session will provide fresh insights from Social Nature’s recent survey of 5,000+ Canadian and US consumers on their adoption of plant-based substitutes and what shopping trends are here to stay in 2021.
Topics we’ll cover:
- How has the plant-based consumer evolved over the last 2 years and where are the trends going in the next 5 years?
- What role does dietary preference play in plant-based food adoption?
- What are some emerging categories and what are opportunities for innovation?
- What are the biggest factors that impact purchase of plant-based substitutes?
- How has COVID impacted consumer behaviors and shopping habits plus a spotlight on top drivers of DTC marketing.
About Annalea Krebs
Annalea is the founder and CEO of Social Nature, the leading online discovery platform in the natural food and health space. Today, over a half a million shoppers across North America use Social Nature to make the switch to better products so they can achieve their health and lifestyle goals. And since 2015, Social Nature has helped over 500 CPG brands drive discovery and trial with their target consumer. Annalea is recognized as a thought leader in the CPG direct to consumer marketing space and loves promoting good stuff not junk.